What is Content Strategy?
- Content strategy determines exactly what to produce (editorial content, videos, tools, etc.) to attract new visitors, retain and engage existing audiences, and promote natural sharing and links to your website.
- Research that goes into content strategy typically also provides insights and feedback that can go into making a better product.
Why Content Strategy?
See the HYP Process for developing content strategy + marketing it >
- Building it does not always mean they will come (and engage, and buy, and share). Content without strategy can be a monumental waste of valuable time and resources.
- The right content can:
- Tap into your target audiences interests, desires and emotions.
- Attract and engage new visitors and highly qualified leads.
- Create brand advocates who talk about and share your content and brand assets beyond your website.