The HYP Process for Content Strategy + Marketing
1. Focus on Audience
- Define Audiences
- Clarify audience needs, demands, and sentiment.
- Determine where target audiences are engaging online.
2. Focus on Competition
- Define the competition. Determine who is popular among your audiences and why.
- Analyze competitive content strategies and marketing strategies (including social media and search).
3. Carve a Niche
- Develop an advantageous brand value proposition and niche for your content.
4. Design a Strategy for Content and Marketing It
- Determine how to make the most of your brand strengths and capitalize on competition weaknesses.
- Determine content to create, timelines and resources for creation, and where and how to market the content.
- Prioritize content creation and marketing based on highest demand and biggest opportunities.
GET STARTED TODAY >